Have you had a good experience taking out a loan with us? Let us reward you for telling a friend.
Refer an individual who qualifies for and closes on a loan from North Side and get a referral fee deposited in your account.**
Small Business Loans = $50
Auto Loans = $25
** Terms and Conditions
- You must be a North Side Community FCU member in good standing to participate in the loan referral program.
- Complete bottom portion and pass referral form to friends, family members, coworkers, business associates. Referred members may request a loan referral form when applying for loan.
- Loan referral form must be received with application or before loan closes to be eligible for participation in loan referral program.
- Referred member must make three on-time, consecutive payments to their loan before referring member receives referral fee.
- Referral fees will be received as a deposit into referring members account.
- North Side Community FCU is not responsible for incomplete or illegible loan referral forms that result in our inability to determine the name of new or referring member. North Side is not responsible if referred member fails to provide referring members name or information at time of loan application.
- Due to privacy and confidentiality reasons, North Side Community FCU cannot disclose if a referral results in a denied loan application. North Side cannot disclose if a loan application has been received or denied. All inquiries must be made between referring parties and not through the credit union.
- Only small business loans, auto loans, and home mortgages are eligible for the loan referral program at North Side Community FCU.
- North Side Community FCU reserves the right to cancel the loan referral program at any time, and to disqualify any referrals where we reasonably believe they were not made in good faith.
- North Side Community FCU will report all deposits to the appropriate state and federal agencies as required as applicable by law. Taxes (if any) on deposit are sole responsibility of the recipient.
- Membership at North Side is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, receives services, volunteers or attends school in Uptown, Lakeview, Rogers Park, or Edgewater, or family members of existing members.
- Small business loan applicants can operate a business anywhere within the City of Chicago to be eligible for membership
- If a member refers an existing credit union member, the referred member must not have previously had a small business, mortgage, or auto loan with the credit union.